Once you have submitted a claim to us we begin processing it and getting your reimbursement ready. Here we will walk you through the claim Reimbursement process.
1. Submit your claim through your online MyOympia account.
2. If your claim is selected for an audit, you will be notified after you submit your claim. If the claim is not audited, our system will start processing it for you.
3. For Olympia to reimburse you as the employee for your claim, we require your employer to provide us the funding. If your employer has funding available, your claim will be reimbursed within 2-3 business days.
4. If we require funding from your employer, an invoice will be sent to them. Once we receive the funding your claim will be paid out.
5. When the reimbursement is ready, we will direct deposit the funds into the personal bank account that you have attached to your MyOlympia account.
6. During this process, keep an eye on your MyOlympia account as updates on the status of your claim will be made available there.