In an effort to help our Earth become a greener place and help speed up the processing time on your claims we are introducing a new Green Fee. Here is some information to help you understand this new fee.
1. What is the purpose of the Green Fee?
We are looking to reduce our environmental impact by transitioning from traditional paper claims to online claims. The Green Fee is a cost of $4.99 per paper claim submitted.
2. What are the benefits to you as the client?
Online claims allow for much faster reimbursement, improved accuracy of claim information and the ability to submit your claims anywhere at your convenience.
3. How can I activate online claims?
- It takes a few moments to activate online claims for your business. Follow the link here: https://www.olympiabenefits.com/activate-online-claiming-for-groups
- Once activated each employee may login to my Olympia and submit their direct deposit information in order for them to receive reimbursement electronically
- Employees may then begin claiming online by downloading the app here: https://www.olympiabenefits.com/app or submitting a claim directly through my Olympia
4. What is the Pre-Authorized Monthly Fixed amount that is required for online claiming?
We require the business to have this set up so that there is always funding available for claims that are submitted. As the employer, you likely won't be notified by your employee before they submit an online claim so this ensures that there is a minimum of $100 available for claims. Should the claim be more than what is in the claim funding, a Request for Funding invoice will be sent to the Benefit Coordinator.
5. Who will pay for the green fee?
In the event that the business decides not to set up online claiming, the business will pay for $4.99 fee on all claims submitted.
In the event that the business has set up online claiming but the employee has chosen to send in a paper claim, the fee will be charged to the employee and deducted from their claim reimbursement.
We hope that this transition not only helps our environment but also provide you with a more convenient and efficient claim submission process.