Depending on the plan that you have with Olympia Benefits, you may also have a Travel Insurance component. We have put together some of the most frequently asked questions to help you with this piece of your benefits plan.
1. How do I know if I have Travel Insurance through Olympia Benefits?
If you are unsure whether you have Travel Insurance, you should check with your Benefit Coordinator or contact us and we can review your account for you.
2. If I do have Travel Insurance, where do I find the Policy information?
Once you are logged into your MyOlympia account, click on Manage. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a Travel Insurance section. There you can print off your Policy and Wallet Card.
3. Who is covered under my Travel Insurance policy?
All your dependents that are listed under your MyOlympia account will be covered under the plan. If you have a dependent who is not listed under your MyOlympia account, they will not be eligible for the Travel Insurance.
4. What does the Travel Insurance policy cover?
We recommend you thoroughly review the full Policy prior to any travel to ensure you understand what is covered while you are away from your home province.
5. My Employer has not added the Travel Insurance to our Olympia Benefits plan, can I purchase it separately?
If you are interested in purchasing a Travel policy outside of your Olympia Benefits plan, give our office a call and we can direct you to a licensed Agent who can assist you.