As the Benefit Coordinator of your plan, you have the ability to adjust the benefit limit for each of the classifications that you have created for your employees.
A few things to note before adjusting the classification benefit limits:
- You can increase the benefit limit at any time. However, any decreases will be applied for the beginning of the next plan year.
- Any adjustments to a classification will affect all employees that are in that classification.
To increase the limit within a classification follow the below steps:
Log into your MyOlympia account under your Benefit Coordinator ID
1. Click on Manage
2. Click on Manage Classifications
3. Click on Edit Classification
4. Select the classification you wish to adjust, fill in the new benefit limit and the effective date. Confirm with the check mark and click Edit Classification.
5. When completed, you will see this pop up.
Remember this change will be applied to all employees who are in that classification.