As the Benefit Coordinator of your plan, you have the ability to move your employees into different classifications that you have created within your MyOlympia account.
A few things to note before changing an employees classification:
- Any change that results in a benefit limit increase can be done at any time.
- Any change that results in a benefit limit decrease will be applied at the beginning of the next plan year.
To move an employee to a new classification follow the below steps:
Log into your MyOlympia account under your Benefit Coordinator ID
1. Click on Manage
2. Click on Manage Employees
3. Select the employee that you will be adjusting
4. Click on Change Classification
5. Select the classification you wish to move the employee into from the drop down menu and the effective date of the change, click review.
6. Click Okay to review the change
7. Confirm the change and submit the change
8. You will see this when the change has been completed